Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm Back From Vacation . . .

and it was awesome. I'll look for some generic photos to post later. Then I'll ask all of you to see if you can figure out where I went for vacation!

I'm happy to be back home, but I'm headed out for a business trip next week.

My company is going through a lot of issues, so I'm thinking about whether or not I want to start job searching . . .I'm a bit afraid to start job searching since I don't know what I want in my next job.

If I want to stay in consulting, I'm fairly certain I could get a job pretty easily since I have a lot of former co-workers that have endeavored to get me to apply with their companies. If I don't want to stay in consulting, that proves to be a bigger problem since I would probably need to figure out what I want to do before haphazardly applying to random jobs.

Anyone know of any good online tests to figure out what kind of job one should get?

Expect to see more posting! I will post some details on the finances of our trip sometime this month or next month too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome, yeah i totally wanna guess! and welcome back :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I am working with ShoreBank to promote their high yield savings account: http://shorebankdirect.sbk.com/ Not only is the account fair (3.5% interest, $1 minimum!), it's good to work with a company that has invested more than $3.4 billion in urban communities of Chicago, Cleveland, and Detroit. ShoreBank gave more than $415 million in community development and conservation loans in 2007, financed the purchase and renovation of more than 51,000 units of affordable housing, and created more than 12,000 new jobs for local residents.

Anonymous said...

have you taken the mbti?