Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's Hard to Get Back into a Groove

I've been back from vacation for about a week and a half, but I'm still not back to my regular schedule since once again I've been on the road (since Friday). I'll get back home later this weekend.

I can't believe what's going on with the economy! While everything really surprised me when I first heard about it, it's sinking in so that as I look back upon everything, it seems like it was inevitable. We just have too many short-sighted people who don't think through the consequences of what might happen because of overconfidence in the markets and probably their abilities. I'm sure that if I had been in their shoes, I'd probably do the same things.

Now if only everyone could think more like Goldman Sachs. I can't believe that they've been profitable through it all.

0 comments: