Friday, November 14, 2008

Random Thoughts

Work has been super busy!

C and I have been doing a good job of keeping track of our expenses for this month. I have a spreadsheet that I update every night and I bug him about what he spent. I might be missing some of our reoccurring bills that automatically get charged and paid by our credit card, but that will be easy to reconcile later.

My client right now has a $0.25 for everything vending machine. This means that I'm spending WAY more on snacks than I normally would. I can't figure out if the vending machine is a good thing or a bad thing. A lot of the things end up being cheaper than what I would pay at the store.

Should I wait until I get my next raise (early next year) before leaving and looking for a job or should I start now?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh i'd be all OVER that vending machine! and i'd be looking around now really...you don't have to go in for interviews or anything if you didn't want, but i'm all for keeping your options open way ahead of time...i usually find the cool ones when i least expect it or aren't hardcore looking.

nice seeing ya back on here :)