Thursday, January 22, 2009

Don't Forget to List Your Textbooks for Sale Now

There are two times which I seem to sell the most books - in January and in August/September. I missed the last good book selling time, but I'm hoping to see more this time. The problem is most of the books we have that others would be interested in belong to my husband. Since he still looks at his textbooks, I can't sell any of those. He likes to keep on "learning" despite the fact that he's not in school. Can you believe the guy!?!

Well I'm also trying to post some miscellaneous stuff on craigslist, like some no longer used kitchen items.

I have a big problem with decluttering in that I hate throwing stuff away. Yes, I don't need my teddy bear from when I was 7 and no one else probably wants that ratty old thing, but can't I at least donate it? Of course I know that I can donate my stuff that's in good condition, but some of the other stuff I just don't know what to do with.

0 comments: