Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The post is in

Today was an awesome day in my mailbox. First I came home and I saw three packages. I received the stuff I ordered from ebay. I got some really cute stamps. Kind of a splurge, but very cute. My crafting definitely causes me to spend more money than I would if I were to just buy the items I make. Next I got two packages from bzzagent. I'm going to be bzzing about Ralph Hot, a new fragrance, and Nutella. Let me know if anyone wants a referral and I will be happy to share. Next I picked up the stuff from my mailbox and I got a check in the mail that I wasn't sure if I was going to get. I was out sick for 2 weeks and I filed for short term disability. I got rejected by the state, but the reason for the rejection was kind of an administrative reason, so my supplemental insurance provided by my company came through and paid me. Yippee!!

0 comments: