Friday, June 09, 2006

More Work = Less Time Devoted to Finances and Less Blogging

These past few weeks have been extremely busy at work, thus I haven't had a time to review my finances in some time. I get to work around 8 or 8:30, leave between 6:30 and 7:3o and typically need to do another 2 hours of work once I get home. If only I were hourly. =)

Well the good thing about my job is I typically have more free time on fridays. And for while my credit card balance for these past 2 months have been higher than normal (I still pay them off every month), somehow I have had more money in my checking account to pay those items off. Since I haven't devoted too much time to my finances, I'm not sure what's causing this fluctuation.

I kept on seeing interesting articles/surveys in USA Today about retirement this week. Some patterns I noticed . . .people are starting to save for retirement much earlier and younger people expect to retire earlier than those who are closer to retirement.

1 comments:

Mollysbrother said...

This same thing is happening to me, too. I was just thinking about this earlier tonight.