Monday, June 12, 2006

Wow . . . the NY Times has some great articles

Apparently this past Sunday, there was a special Sunday edition of The NY Times (go to the most emailed section). I went over to My Open Wallet to see if Madame X had made any comments yet. She hadn't had a chance to read the articles yet, but she did confirm for me that it was a special money themed Sunday magazine.

There are some great articles in there from student loan forgiveness to the economy in general. However, the article that really caught my attention was the one about online poker. The articled detailed the life of one college student who went so far as to rob a bank in order to pay back some of his debts. I could definitely see myself getting addicted to something like that. I believe I naturally have an addictive personality. Since I know this about myself, I haven't gotten too addicted to anything. I could see myself getting addicted to blogging, however, I don't have enough time to devote to it.

0 comments: