Friday, April 14, 2006

I'm excited . . . .

that my site meter number is higher than my clicks number on pfblogs.org. I had myself added to pfblogs.org before I added my site meter. This means that some other readers are finding me elsewhere, I have returning visitors, or people are clicking off my comments! All of the other clicks can't be coming from myself.

I've been a bit lax on the posting last week and I think that is how my typical schedule is going to be. When at traveling for work, we have to pay for internet at the hotel we stay at. Normally I pay once or twice a week. We actually might move to a cheaper hotel with free internet. The cheaper hotel is definitely not as nice, but I think my project manager is going to have us stay there to save money. I would care if it's my own money, but since it's not, I want to stay at the nicer hotel!

1 comments:

Phoebe said...

I agree, it's fun to see more people reading your site. Kind of an ego boost =).

Thanks for the united miles tip.